This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Hi fellows! Starting from this month January to March 2016, Avida Towers Riala is offering a 20% of Total Contract Price as Downpayment payable in 36 months and remaining 80% balance through Banks applicable to all condo units. For this 1st quarter buyer’s promo, the 2 Bedroom Unit will have P100,000 pesos discount , 1 Bedroom unit will have P50,000 pesos discount and P30,000 pesos discount for the Studio Unit upon reservation and submission of complete documents from January 1 -29, 2016. For sample computation and current Pricelist  as of January 2016 for Avida Towers Riala Tower  (1,2,&3). Please contact me and I’ll email it to you directly. Thanks=)

Come and Enjoy Sinulog 2016!

 

Advertisements