It was 1st friday of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and 1st PKS of October, Taft Properties had kicked off meeting with us of their prime down to affordable projects. Taft is getting tougher with properties like SOLTANA, TAFT EAST GATE, and SYMFONI NICHOLS.
Ms. Leigh Paras, Taft Broker Coordinator Assistant, started talking about SOLTANA, the nature condo residences that can be found in the heart of Lapu-Lapu City particularly in Brgy. Marigondon. It’s a 6-hectare condo project in which 35% of the land is intended for Buildings while the remaining 65% is for Open Space for verdant gardens and orchard forest. This nature-inspired development has 9 towers for residential condominium in Peaks, Hills, and Valleys kind of storey buildings. What makes this condo bizarre among the others? When we speak of location, it’s strategically located in the heart of Mactan Island and near in Mactan International Airport, away from highly commercialized city pollution and noise, and very near to resorts/tourist areas in Mactan Island. Another key context is the Condominium Design, it has a combination of house & lot and condo ideal attributes. Meaning to say it has open space and greenery around, allows access of sunlight and natural ventilation, parking space/garage, lounge of amneties, sense of class, and lucrative investment. SOLTANA has 3 Unit Types : 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom De Luxe with floor areas ranging from 30 sqm to 60 sqm. Price ranges from P2.4 – P5.5 Million pesos. Here’s the actual SOLTANA PRICELIST. Now, let’s move to the construction schedule, the Tower 1 Turnover is September 30, 2016.
If you prefer to live, work, and do business within the heart of Cebu City, TAFT EAST GATE is the best choice. It’s located along the corner of Pope John Paul II Avenue (going to SM Cebu) and Cardinal Rosales Avenue (the street that bounds Ayala Center Cebu) in Brgy. Mabolo, Cebu City. This prime property owned by Taft Properties has 4 high-rise towers (49 floor levels per tower) with dining and retails outlets on each tower. The residential area starts at 7th – 49th floor . The development plan has 4 phases: Phase 1 (year 2015), Phase 2 (year 2018), Phase 3 & 4 (year 2022 & onward). Tower 1 offered 894 units in combination of Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom units with balconies on selected units. Of course speaking of amnesties, it has retails shops, swimming pools, multi-purpose area, landscaped gardens, fitness gym, and jogging path. Good to know, that SOLTANA and TAFT EAST GATE properties have 100% Back-up Power as part of their building features. The price ranges from Php 2 – 4 Million pesos. Here’s the TEG PRICELIST. The last but not the least is the Sales Pavilion which occupies 2 floor levels (Ground Level & Second Level) of the tower. There you can open your preferred and chosen by heart business establishments. Happy doing business while living and loving Cebu City.
Moving forward, here comes the SYMFONI NICHOLS, a very very affordable condominium for only around P1.25 Million pesos. It’s located at Nichols Heights Road, Brgy. Guadalupe Cebu City. Though affordable condo, it conforms to new standard and trend of contemporary architecture. Main comfort designs integrated to each unit are the Lower Light Switch Position, Level Type Door Handle, and Bidet Shower Hose. It’s a mid-rise building (10 floor levels ) with typical unit types (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom) of floor areas ranging from 20 sqm to 40 sqm. The target Turnover is May 2017 so better watch out this date and you may add it to your calendar if you happened to buy unit/s from this project. Updates is Premium Units left at 10th floor for only P1.3 Million pesos. Interested? Here’s the SYMFONI NICHOLS Payment Scheme and Price List.
Seeing SOLTANA project everyday since it’s within my neighborhood inspired me to make this post . Oftentimes, I glimpsed those in-house agents with daredevil heels along the high way waving flyers for the purpose to give to prospect client inside the moving car. Just wondering how many cars had stopped and warmly received those flyers in a day? I asked myself many times is that the effective marketing to sell condo or any property nowadays (here in Philippines)? So far, I didn’t find a concrete answer yet to this prevailing question. Just comment down below your experience how you’ve got your first closed deal if you’re a seller or if you’re a buyer where will you prefer to buy the property, direct to the developer or through sales agent giving flyers somewhere? Your comment is highly appreciated. =)